Monday, April 25, 2011

IceBerry Georgetown

Frozen yogurts becoming more and more popular these years. More and more frozen yogurt stores open in DC. Many of my friends recommend IceBerry. They all claim that IceBerry's frozen yogurt is the best. IceBerry has been very successful now and opens many stores around the country. They promise to provide nonfat frozen yogurt with low sugar which I think should be a good selling point to young ladies.

I went shopping in Georgetown last weekend and finally got a chance to try IceBerry's frozen yogurt since I found a IceBerry store in Georgetown. Their store is small and clean. They provide a wide range of topping selections. I choose mango and strawberry. Both toppings tasted fresh. As to the frozen yogurt itself, really delicious. However, I did not find the difference with other frozen yogurt brands. The product here is good, but I cannot say that it is better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment