Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thai Place’s coconut theme


Continue with last time’s Thai Place’s blog, in this blog, I would like to introduce another two desserts from Thai Place. I found most of the Thai Place’s desserts are mango and coconut flavors.
The first dessert I want to share with you is their Coconut Pudding. I love pudding. But this one is definitely the most unique I have ever seen. Based on my understanding and experience, pudding is always sweet, soft, silky, and smooth. However, Thai Place’s pudding is hot and a little bit sticky. When I first looking at it, I even cannot figure out what it was. It is not that sweet but with very strong coconut taste. I cannot say that I prefer Thai Place’s Thai pudding style. But it is not bed. If you go there, you can have a try and get a special experience. The container is also very interesting. Ordering one coconut pudding, you will have three very small bowls of pudding.  

I do not know the exact name of the second dessert I want to introduce. Actually, it should be regarded as a coconut-flavored beverage. It is the combination of coconut smoothie and light alcohol. I want to say that it is one of my top favorites and it is a good selection for ladies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment