Friday, April 15, 2011

Top cheesecake flavors


This is cheesecake posting again. Along with my last posting, we are still in Cheesecake Factory now!
Last time, I shared the general information of the Cheesecake Factory, including location, inside atmosphere, and dining options. However, the only thing I did not mention was their cheesecake.
Cheesecake Factory provides lots of cheesecake flavors for the guests to choose from. All of them look great. Personally, I have tried several of them. Today, I just want to share to some of my experience.

The first one is their most classic and popular strawberry cheesecake. It looks good, especially with the shinning strawberry on the top. For the cheesecake itself, I say it tasted almost the same as the original cheesecake flavor. So the only difference would be the strawberry. But as a strawberry fan, I will always go with this one. Back to the cake, it tasted very delicious, not that sweet. So for this cake, I would give it 95 points.

The second one I want to talk about is their Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. I tried this one because of the name. I thought it would be made by Godiva chocolate which was my favorite chocolate brand. However, when it finally came to my table, I found it was not. There was only one small piece of Godiva chocolate on the top. Again, the cake tasted good. But it was very sweet. In my opinion, it was worse than their original flavor. So, I would say, for this cake, I would give it 75 points.

The final one I want to mention today was their Halloween specialty: Pumpkin Cheesecake. This one looked good. But personally I did not like it very much since they put too much cinnamon in this cake that I do not like it. And I could not figure out the pumpkin taste from the cake. So I would only give 65 points to this flavor.  
Last but not least, for all flavors, the best thing I love for their cheesecakes is the smooth cream they provide for each cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment